Monday, December 28, 2015

Friends I just was asking for reply to the genuine questions raised by Arvind Kejriwal! Palash Biswas


Friends I just was asking for reply to the genuine questions raised by Arvind Kejriwal!

Palash Biswas

Friends I just was asking for reply to the genuine questions raised by Arvind Kejriwal,the Chief Minister in Delhi assembly whichis recorded minute ,part of history and for that I am blocked.Pl see my videos on Kejri at least.However,I would be offline since tomorrow morning as I a Ma leaving Kolkata for Bengal sea Coast line region yet again and I would base there for two or three days.I have no smart phone to stay on line nor laptop.On the other hand ,at present I may not share anything text or link.Notr others are allowed to share my text as we are in George Orwell 1984 mode and it is selected tolerance in digital India that freedom of speech and freedom of expression should be suspended for Sunny Tolerance.However,you may watch my video if you wish.I may not share.But you sharing the link on which we should get all the videos.https://www.youtube.com/user/palashbiswaskl

No comments:

Post a Comment