Saturday, July 30, 2016

Swimming Elephants Enslaved in Andaman and Our People Resettled

Swimming Elephants Enslaved in Andaman and Our People Resettled
Palash Biswas


                         SWIMMING ELEPHANTS OF THE ANDAMAN ISLANDS             

                         senthilspace                                                    60 videos                              <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-B7qlAeiXNE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-B7qlAeiXNE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B7qlAeiXNE
I Have NOt visited Andaman and Nicobar Islands as yet. My father Late Pulin Babu did visit every refugee settlement in the mainland but even he could NOT afford to visit the Island, the Home away Home for the SC OBC Bengali refugees. I want to visit Mansarovar as I aspire to go to Andaman and Nicobar. My Pocket does NOT allow. Now, my health has complicated the Prospect. 

My Father used to repent that the Marxist in Bengal Opposed Refugee Rehabilitation in Andaman otherwise they could have UNITED themselves in singular Identity as they have been scattered all over the country.

But Pulin Babu was well connected with Andaman. The Andaman MP then Manoranjan Bhakto had been his close friend. Even Bhakto did NOT care to arange his visit to Andaman as the Man was instrumental to connect him with the mainland beside Congress Network. 

Bhakto`s daughter, Anita Mandal is the chair person of Salt Lake Municipality as a TMC nominee. I had to do nothing with Congress as I have Nothing to do with TMC.I know neither of the Daughter and Father.Rather, I have been knowing some people from the islands who belong to Grass Root Level!

Only day before, coincidentally, I saw a Animal Planet film on the Swimming Elephants Enslaved working in the Refugee Resettlement at the Have luck island in the Andamans. 

I had serious differences with respected Mahashweta Devi as some people from the Island called me to help them as the Refugees and tribal People were displaced from the Jungles of the Island some years ago. Some Ten Thousand Santhals were ejected out.

Mahashweta Di refused to raise the issue. It was rather greater disappointment as she has always been projected as the Protagonist of the aboriginal Landscape. 

I knew that the Bengali Brahaminical Intelligentsia has NOTHING to do with the Plight of the Refugees. But I expected the Intelligentsia to react on Tribal Issues!

Sometimes, Andaman is represented in the Little Mag fair in Kolkata as Anadi Babu, an editor of a little mag published from the Island who comes often.

Last time, I spent some days with kamalesh Biswas who had come over all the way from Port Blair to join Bamcef Patna Convention. We Traveled together and spent all the Five days together in the convention.He personally knew Mr Manoranjan Bhakto, the MP. 

It was the longest ever interactions with Andaman for me. 

Often, I am lucky to talk with some refugee leaders on Phone. 

But I had no idea about the Circumstances and environment surrounding. 

Though the Animal Planet film was all about the life of the Enslaved Elephants, I was seeing beyond. 

As the Elephants and our People resettled there and even in the mainland countrywide lead Identical Life without any Identity.

Our people do Swim the Oceans of Pain and Persecution infinite. As the elephants are Enslaved, our People may not be LIBERATED. They have to continue to Hover on many more Islands destined for EXODUS and Holocaust!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment